Friday, July 10, 2009

Waiting

Well, for all the drama that has occured over the last few weeks with this baby it looks like she might be late! I can't believe it! Actually, I have a few weeks until my due date (July 22nd), but still. We had quite a run to keep her in and now she doesn't want to come out! Everyone keeps asking me how I feel and when I think she'll come. Well, the answer is... I feel like I have a watermelon in between my legs and I have no idea when she'll be here! I know, it's probably more information then you needed.

For the time being it looks like I'll continue the life of walking, cleaning, more walking, drinking my nasty Raspberry Tea and eating lots of pineapple. Besides that there's not much more I can do! (Who knows if any of it works anyway!)

No comments:

Post a Comment

Readers